An attack on a children’s party leaves 4 dead and 10 injured in the United States of America

A shooting attack during a children’s party in Northern California ended in tragedy on Saturday night (29). Four people died and ten others were injured, according to information from the San Joaquin County Sheriff’s Office.

Department spokeswoman Heather Brent said adults and children were among the victims. She further stated that preliminary evidence indicates that the shooter had a specific target. The crime occurred inside a hall designated for events.

Read also

  • Paolo Capelli

    Deputy PL celebrates the announcement of US intervention in Venezuela
  • Meryl Pineiro

    Tren de Aragua and Cartel de los Soles: factions in US sights
  • Celebrities

    Simone Mendes reveals she was arrested in the USA after a mix-up during tour
  • Brazil

    Dino refuses to give Paulo Figueiredo’s father a passport to go to the United States

According to CBS News, it was a child’s birthday celebration, information that Stockton Deputy Mayor Jason Lee also mentioned in a social media post. The broadcaster added that the person responsible for the shooting managed to escape.

“I was shocked and outraged to learn of the massacre at a children’s birthday party. A birthday party should never be a place where families fear for their lives,” the deputy mayor wrote.

So far, authorities have not released details about who was responsible for the attack or what may have been the motive behind this action. The health status of those infected has not been updated.

Governor Gavin Newsom’s office said he had already been informed of what happened. The Sheriff is asking anyone with video recordings, photos or relevant information to contact the department to assist in the investigation.