Liz Alves, a digital influencer and fashion entrepreneur, has become the subject of major social media repercussions after she reported that she was attacked by her ex-partner, country singer Diego from the duo Diego and Victor Hugo. The incident occurred on Friday night (11/28), in front of the Lay’s store, in Goiás, and was recorded by security cameras.
Read also
-
Celebrities
Sertanejo’s reaction after his wife was attacked by his ex-wife
-
Fabia Oliveira
The video shows his previous assault on Diego’s wife, from his duet with Victor Hugo
Known for her storefront work, Liz has built her career as an entrepreneur in the fashion world. She has been in the industry for over 11 years and maintains an active presence on social media, where she posts content about her brand style, routines and launches. Her profile has thousands of followers and promotes the image of professional independence that she often highlights.
Married to his compatriot Diego, Liz kept her personal life secret, until she became the heroine of a violent case that caught the attention of the public and the press.
Diego, Victor Hugo’s double, speaks out after his wife, Liz Alves, is attacked by his ex-wife
Understand the issue
On Saturday (11/29), Liz Alves posted video clips talking about the attack and showing bruises on his face and body. She also revealed that she has been living in this situation “for six years,” and said that she had been receiving threatening messages since the beginning of the night and before the attacks.
According to her, it all started while she was broadcasting live to customers in her store, but she decided to end the broadcast after a series of threats and also filed a report with the police. Then she left the place and headed to the car, accompanied by an employee and her 6-year-old son. Shortly after, they were surprised by Diego’s ex-lover, who was with her current husband.
Diego, Victor Hugo’s double, speaks out after his wife, Liz Alves, is attacked by his ex-wife
Liz also mentioned in the video that the persecution of Diego’s ex-lover would be due to a financial dispute between her and his compatriot, something in which she had no involvement. “She actually said she would pay someone to persecute me,” she said. “I’m tired. I just want justice and safety.”
After all the repercussions and also her husband’s supportive participation, Liz left a comment for Diego on social media. “Thank you, even from afar, for not letting me feel alone. I think this will all end. I love you.”
Diego’s statement
Singer Diego, who was performing at the time of the attack, spoke out on social media shortly after the case became public. He stated that his wife was subjected to a “cowardly attack” and that the couple had already begun legal proceedings.
The citizen wrote, “It is painful to see your loved one being attacked without any opportunity to defend. We seek justice.”
Liz responded to her husband’s support by thanking him for not letting her feel alone, and commented: “I think this will all end. I love you.”
See this photo on Instagram
A post shared by diegodvh (@diegodvh)
Lees filed a police report and turned over videos and evidence of the threats to authorities. Diego’s ex also spoke out later, alleging emotional exhaustion and conflicts involving her daughter with the singer, but she did not deny her involvement in the fight.